Rules & Regulations for Reservation
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM while check-out shall be completed before 12:00.
- Chinese style/western style (depending on actual arrangement) breakfast buffet will be served for free according to your room type from 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- To ensure the quality of accommodation, guests may not bring your pet in, or smoke in the hotel.
- To ensure the quality of accommodation, we don’t provide extra bed. Adding person (only one person can be added per room) is acceptable with a charge of $800, including breakfast, room facilities, and beddings.
- The breakfast price is $350+10% per adult, $250+10% per child between 90CM (included) to 120CM (included), children above 120CM will be charged as adults.
- The hotel provides shuttle bus service to and from (one time for each person) train station or airport from 09:00 to 21:00. If you need shuttle bus service, please contact us and make the reservation one day before you arrived.
- The hotel offers free parking lot.
- Rooms are equipped with free internet access equipment, wireless internet access equipment. The guest should bring their own computers.
- The hotel provides credit card services and guest room facilities.
- Checking in before the check-in time or checking out after the check-out time will be charged with additional fees. Please contact us in advance and make special request reservation if you have such needs.
- Identification (ID card, pass port or resident permit for foreigners) will be required upon check in.
- Each room offers free coffee, tea, and bottled water.
- Except for the toiletries, tea and water are free, other facilities are the hotel’s properties. If you want to buy, please contact our front desk staff, don’t take any of them away without the hotel’s permission.
- For reservations made through phone call, please pay 30% of the room charge as deposit within 7 days after the reservation has been made. Otherwise, the reservation will be canceled, and no further notice will be send to guest/guests.
Low season: 1/1~6/30、9/1~12/31; High season: 7/1~8/31
National holidays: New Year's Day, New Year’s Eve, Christmas, Dragon boat festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, Ching Ming Festival, National Day, etc.
Weekday: Sunday ~ Friday.
Holiday: Saturdays, National holidays, Saturdays during summer vocation 7/1~8/31, or holidays in a row (according to the hotel’s definition)
During the Lunar New Year vocation (according to the actual date designated by the government), the room charge will be announced accordingly.
The company shall conduct related management according to the “Standard Hotel Accommodation Contract for Individual Travelers”, which was published on Jan. 13th, 2000 by the Ministry of Transportation. For related details, please go to the webpage: Executive Yuan Information System/Consumer Protection/ Tourism and Hotel/Standard Contract
According to the standard contract published by the Ministry of Transportation, the hotel shall charge 30% of the room charge as deposit, and shall make certain deductions from the deposit at regulated ratios against the cancellations:
- 30% of the deposit will be deducted if the cancellation is made within 10 to 13 days before the accommodation day.
- 50% of the deposit will be deducted if the cancellation is made within 7 to 9 days before the accommodation day.
- 60% of the deposit will be deducted if the cancellation is made within 4 to 6 days before the accommodation day.
- 70% of the deposit will be deducted if the cancellation is made within 2 to 3 days before the accommodation day.
- 80% of the deposit will be deducted if the cancellation is made one day before the accommodation day.
- 100% of the deposit will be deducted if the cancellation is made on the accommodation day or no show.
If any natural disaster happens, such as earthquake or school and work were suspended due to typhoon landing warning released (in the administrative area where the hotel located) by Central Weather Bureau, please contact us for postponement and cancellations. The already paid deposit can still be used within 6 months.